Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mod Work in Progress





Koh's almost done with the mod work. Looks awesome from what I see so far. He did a few extras, so let's just review some of the work so far.
  • The Paul Component horizontal sliders are in. I love how he made the transition from the chainstays to the Paul Components flawless. Looks tight!
  • He removed the canti brake posts of the fork. Since I'm going disc, these things don't need to be there.
  • He filled in the small hole at the top of the fork.
  • He removed the cable routers for the derailleur and positioned one on the top tube for the back brake which was previously managed by the clamp on aluminum (original). This will give the top tube a much cleaner look.
  • He'll also do a few more mods to remove other unnecessary tabs and fill in some holes.
I should have the bike this weekend and then it's Pow time!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I like the pictures and use of bullet points!

Post a Comment